CNC Metal Cutting, Welding, Bending & Finishing
We have many years of experience working with metal, from the finest hand-crafting skills of welding and bending to the use of our modern computer controlled plasma and laser cutting technology allowing us to cut metal such as aluminium, steel, stainless steel, copper and brass with stunning accuracy. Pieces can then be powder coated, galvanised or painted to create a long lasting and high quality finish that can last for years to come.
Custom size, colour or design? No problem.
Our machines can handle designs up to 1200 mm by 1200 mm. We have a large catalogue of pre-made shapes and designs to choose from, or can work with you to produce something entirely unique.
Any of our artwork can be recreated to meet size and colour specifications upon request. Simply get in touch with the details of your request and we will promptly respond with an estimate.
Whether you would like to tweak one of our existing pieces or you have an idea for your own design, we are happy to work with you. We work regularly with companies and individuals, so please do not hesitate to contact us with requests for any custom wall panels, floor sculptures, clocks, cases, random home decor, and even metallic signs and company logo displays.
Why choose Island Iron Craft?
- Hand-crafted: All our metal art, signs and wrought iron work are handmade in our workshop in Douglas on the Isle of Man.
Experience: Dave has a great many years of experience as a welder, creating breath-taking modern metal wall art and décor.
- Design & quality: With an eye for perfectionism, our metalwork exemplifies contemporary styles with exceptional quality.
- International prestige: Island Iron Craft started business in August 2015 and already our metal wall art, signs, décor and sculptures have been sold in many countries worldwide, including Britain, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Spain, Portugal, Slovakia, the United States of America, and even the Middle East. Our clients from around the globe appreciate the hand-finished craftsmanship that goes into every piece of metalwork that we create.
- Customisable: Any of our designs can be made large or small, depending upon your needs. We can comfortably create metal wall pieces up to 10 feet and free-standing metal sculptures up to 7 feet tall. In some cases we can enlarge the pieces even more, depending on the design specifications, structural options, and the metal used to create it.
Our commitment with every order
- Outstanding customer services through our workshop and showroom staff, website and Facebook contacts. Contact us to put us to the test!
- Professional packaging of your art, sign or sculpture with extreme care by our experienced staff.
- 100% insured shipping and competitive shipping rates on both domestic and international orders. We work hard to keep our clients happy.
So, why not indulge your creative side to get yourself, a friend, or a loved one a very special piece of craftsmanship that can be cherished for years to come.
Pop into the workshop and have a chat, call Dave on 07624 345296, or click here and send us a message to find out more.